I'm always adding new articles because I have found so much good stuff to share that you will surely find of great use to you and your family and friends. Much of what I share involves getting back to the basics and doing for ourselves. Simply click the above image to see the latest of the greatest finds.

I'm big into DIY projects and finding ways to improve things, saving time and money. Quite frankly, I'm tired of paying for overpriced junk and for other people's mistakes. If I'm going to pay for anyone's mistakes, they should be my own. If you agree, then click the above image for all sorts of ingenious ideas.

There's a plethora of stuff and information that I've found to share and I like to feature my favorites for quick and easy future reference -- for myself as well as all of you. Some I've already tried myself and will do again; some I am looking forward to trying. Just click the above image to see what I've added to my faves list.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Featured Shop: Corner Stone Cowboy





An eclectic mix direct from the artist!
Categories:  Direct-from-the-Artist Photographs, Home Decor, Vintage Collectibles, Church Supplies, Southern Gospel Music & More

Follow Corner Stone Cowboy

About the Owner: The owner of Corner Stone Cowboy graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture and Horticulture. He worked in a wholesale greenhouse operation for 2 years and then retail for 20 years before becoming a small business owner in 1999. He also works as an Office Manager for Silver Circles in Lexington and volunteers with the Kentucky Horse Park and Henry Clay Estate.

He has recently returned to his interests of photography and painting and is a certified Irlen screener. He considers his photographic style to be reminiscent of the Pictorial movement of the late 19th century and the early 20th century. Not only does he offer his photography by itself, he also creates greeting cards, postcards, framed art, and more using his photographs. All scripture used on his photo art is from a 1913 King James Bible that once belonged to a great, great uncle.

About her Store: The Corner Stone Cowboy is an independently owned business in the heart of the Bluegrass State. For most of their 50 year history as a brick and mortar store, they focused on an inventory of church supplies. In the spring of 2007 they expanded to the internet before closing the walk-in store in the summer of 2009. Today, they sell locally offline and internationally online.

Artist Photo DecorArtist Photo CardsArtist Photos
Church Supplies & PostcardsCardsToys, Games & Hobbies

No comments :

Post a Comment