I'm always adding new articles because I have found so much good stuff to share that you will surely find of great use to you and your family and friends. Much of what I share involves getting back to the basics and doing for ourselves. Simply click the above image to see the latest of the greatest finds.

I'm big into DIY projects and finding ways to improve things, saving time and money. Quite frankly, I'm tired of paying for overpriced junk and for other people's mistakes. If I'm going to pay for anyone's mistakes, they should be my own. If you agree, then click the above image for all sorts of ingenious ideas.

There's a plethora of stuff and information that I've found to share and I like to feature my favorites for quick and easy future reference -- for myself as well as all of you. Some I've already tried myself and will do again; some I am looking forward to trying. Just click the above image to see what I've added to my faves list.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Featured Shop: Moms Pennies From Heaven










"Many Different Shoppes Rolled into One"
Categories:  Home & Garden, Collectibles, Clothing & Accessories, Books, Movies, Music & More

Follow Mom's Pennies From Heaven

About the Owner: To the seller community, she's simply and respectfully known as "Moms" and we all know she is one hard-working lady. Like me, she loves the simple things in life and I am honored to call her a friend. She has done so much for so many in the community of her fellow sellers, without expecting anything in return, and has been a well-respected member of our community from the beginning. I, among many, truly admire her for who she is as a person and a businesswoman.

She has been in the retail business for many years and brings the best products to her customers that she can find. As she has said, "If I wouldn't buy it, I won't sell it." Her business is the result of a dream to bring a better product at a better price to the customer. She makes it a point to list several new items each week, so you will be sure to find both quality and quantity in numerous categories in her store.

For all of the above reasons, I am personally a repeat customer and can attest to the fact that Moms strives to offer the best in customer service as well as the best merchandise. I must also say that she will package your items better than Fort Knox. Hahaha! So you can rest assured that your items will arrive safely and quickly. If there is any problem whatsoever, simply let her know and she will make it right in whatever way she can.

About Her Shop: With over 2,200 products available and hundreds more in stock that are waiting to be featured in her shop, it's true that her store is like "Many different shoppes rolled into one." So, if you can't find what you're looking for, simply shoot her a request to see if she has something in stock that's not yet listed. She stores all of her products in a very organized manner, so she'll be able to tell you if she has something available.

She also sells to the international community. So, simply send her a request via her site and she will be happy to assist you. She will be sure to provide you the lowest possible rate for the level of service you require. She also combines shipping for both domestic and international shipping, so you are sure to receive the best shipping rate.

Below you will find image links to just a few of the categories she has products available in. One thing she is known for is her vast selection of replacement votive peg holders and lamp shades (sampled below) for which she has several repeat customers.

To view her entire selection of either of the categories, just click on its image. At the end of this article, you'll find several testimonials Marianna has received from real customers throughout her time selling that reflect the consistently great products and service she offers.



Handcrafted Bird Baths & FeedersHome & GardenLamps & Lighting
CollectiblesPottery & GlassFashion & Accessories

Testimonials

"Hi Moms, wow....I'm impressed... Order placed and 3 days later its here! And it was a perfect match! Just wanted to say thanks." -- L. Golden

"Just a short note to let you know my sconce arrived safely and matches perfectly. Thank you so much for your excellent Customer Service!" -- L. Sowers

"The package arrived safely and intact and I GREATLY appreciated your personal attention to this matter! In this day and age, a personal response is pretty rare so seeing your message was a very pleasant surprise. Thanks again and I look forward to doing more business with you!" -- J. Phelps

"I have purchased from MomsPennies in the past. Her products are with excellent taste and of great quality. I very much enjoy the items I receive from MomsPennies. Her shipping is super fast and the same is true of her communications skills. Always a pleasure. Thank you so much MomsPennies." -- S. Ganze

"Thank you so much for the package--it arrived in excellent condition. I also appreciate your sending along the extra potpourri and the candle!" -- K. Bourque

"Hello Momspennies! I just received the lamp this morning. Oh I love it! It's beautiful!! I put a bulb in and can't wait for it to get dark so we can see it all lit up...thanks again!" -- M. Szijarto

"YES the hurricanes did arrive on time, and the girls were very pleased to hold a little piece of their mothers wishes and dreams for them!! Thanks so very much for making it happen, and for your dedication to helping make special moments like this happen!" -- C. Blum

"Thanks Moms Pennies! This has all been so smooth and 'painless'...I have to say I have never seen packing like you did! Totally amazing. And of course everything arrived here just fine." -- D. Carter

"This company carries hard-to-find items. I have never had better customer service. If you let them know exactly what you are looking for, they will start searching, even if it is not showing on their website. Prompt email responses and amazingly, they took care of [it] all on a Sunday afternoon. On a scale of 1-10, they are a 12!" -- C. Morris

No comments :

Post a Comment