I'm always adding new articles because I have found so much good stuff to share that you will surely find of great use to you and your family and friends. Much of what I share involves getting back to the basics and doing for ourselves. Simply click the above image to see the latest of the greatest finds.

I'm big into DIY projects and finding ways to improve things, saving time and money. Quite frankly, I'm tired of paying for overpriced junk and for other people's mistakes. If I'm going to pay for anyone's mistakes, they should be my own. If you agree, then click the above image for all sorts of ingenious ideas.

There's a plethora of stuff and information that I've found to share and I like to feature my favorites for quick and easy future reference -- for myself as well as all of you. Some I've already tried myself and will do again; some I am looking forward to trying. Just click the above image to see what I've added to my faves list.

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Featured Shop: Hartmann Books

Out-of-Print & Scarce Books in a Wide Variety of Genres Covering Numerous Subjects
Categories:  Ephemera, Vintage Postcards & Books: Fiction, Mystery, Cooking, Gardening, Travel, Political Science, Business & Economics, Science & so much more!

Established in 1979, Hartmann Books is a home-based book business located in the foothills of western North Carolina. Hartmann Books sells a wide variety of used, out-of-print & scarce books and new inventory is added frequently. You can type an author or title into the search box at the top of any page. They also use actual scans of their book covers in listings, not stock photos, so what you see is what you get.

At their Old Paper World site, they also sell ephemera and vintage postcards. The hartmannbooks.com site only contains a small sample of their inventory and the hartmannbooks.biz site has a more finely detailed category structure, but you can search for and find their full inventory of books at either of the following two sites:



Following are a scant few of the categories available on their site. I have also included the link to the Old Paper World site. To visit either, simply click its image and you will be taken to that category where you'll also find the numerous other categories available:

CookingEphemera & Vintage PostcardsGardening
MysteryFictionBusiness & Economics

No comments :

Post a Comment