I'm always adding new articles because I have found so much good stuff to share that you will surely find of great use to you and your family and friends. Much of what I share involves getting back to the basics and doing for ourselves. Simply click the above image to see the latest of the greatest finds.

I'm big into DIY projects and finding ways to improve things, saving time and money. Quite frankly, I'm tired of paying for overpriced junk and for other people's mistakes. If I'm going to pay for anyone's mistakes, they should be my own. If you agree, then click the above image for all sorts of ingenious ideas.

There's a plethora of stuff and information that I've found to share and I like to feature my favorites for quick and easy future reference -- for myself as well as all of you. Some I've already tried myself and will do again; some I am looking forward to trying. Just click the above image to see what I've added to my faves list.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Peanut Butter Puddles: A Quick, Easy & Dreamy Choco-Peanut Butter Breakfast Food!

Want to impress everyone with minimal effort? Try these Peanut Butter Puddles, which are simply cinnamon rolls with chocolate and peanut butter embellishments. Three ingredients and 20 minutes make these creamy, dreamy choco-peanut butter rolls quick, easy and sweet as can be.

Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 20 min Yields: 8 Rolls

Ingredients

1 can (12.4 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter*
1/3 cup chocolate chips, melted

* You might even try Peter Pan's Honey Roasted Peanut Butter (love that stuff!)

Directions
  1. Heat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 rolls; set icing aside. Place rolls 2 inches apart on cookie sheet, cinnamon topping side up.
  2. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
  3. While rolls are baking, place icing in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) 5 to 10 seconds or until thing enough to drizzle. Stir in peanut butter; mixture will stiffen. Shape mixture into eight 1-inch balls.
  4. Remove rolls from oven; immediately press and flatten 1 peanut butter ball into center of each roll.
  5. Place chocolate chips in the same bowl you used for the icing/peanut butter mixture. Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) until the chocolate chips are melted enough to drizzle. Drizzle rolls with chocolate chips.
Tips & Techniques

After drizzling with chocolate, sprinkle tops of rolls with finely chopped roasted peanuts, if desired.

Recipe from

No comments :

Post a Comment